The candidacy of Lyon Confluence, a local public company, focused mainly on the European project Smarter Together, which, in the space of a few years, has spurred numerous achievements in the Lyon Confluence quarter:
- Energy renovation of 50,000 sq. metres of buildings
- 6 local projects for the production of renewable energy
- Infrastructure & services for electric mobility
- Development of the district's energy data management
- Call for citizen proposals (circular economy and social inclusion).
This year, the SIATI convention on real estate, local area development and innovation attracted 300 public and private stakeholders, all with the same drive to innovate in a context that calls for more collective resilience.
To find out more about the competition as a whole and the jury, read the press releases (in French)