From 2020 to 2025, SCALE’s mission will be to manage one of the most important research and urban innovation network in the world. The challenges are manifold: green economy, energy production and costs, urban renewal, sustainable and electric transport, digital services etc. Objective : sharing best practices with large-scale replication at European level, to make cities more sustainable and resilient.
SCALE is composed of 6 partners working with Lyon Confluence:
- The Austrian Institute of Technology AIT
- The Italian energy service company CiviEsco
- The European Association of Cities in Energy Transition Energy Cities
- The communication agency Twenty communications
- Algoe Consultants and Blue Sight Conseil for the coordination